Heavy Duty Mobile Portable Gas Pizza Oven Commercial Kitchen Outdoor Cafe Event
- Compact and easy to transport; Suitable with either propane or butane gas, or mixture of both; Durable stainless steel construction and burner; Traditional refractory stone base; Piezo ignition
- Cooks a large pizza in 7 minutes; Thermometer gauge on front lid; Temperature control knob; Equipped with safety valve with thermocouple; Consult your local gas distributor when deciding which gas to use
- Capacity One large 32cm/12" pizza or two small pizzas; Dimensions 520(H)x 660(W)x 400(D)mm; Dimensions - cooking area 510mm x 340mm; Material Stainless steel; Output Up to 8 large pizzas per hour
- Power Type Gas. BTU/Hr 16378.28; Supplier Model Number BS3854
- Temperature Range 0°C to 400°C; Response Time 5 minutes; Weight 18.5kg; Gas Supply Y
Buy from Amazon.co.uk
The Italian-style Kemper Portable Gas Pizza Oven is celebrated across the commercial catering world for delivering old-world pizza oven cooking to the modern outdoor, high output kitchen. This stainless steel, gas-fired pizza oven can reach cooking temperatures in as little as 5 minutes, and then bake a 12" Neapolitan-style pizza in less than 7 minutes. Suitable for use with butane or propane gas, or a mixture of both, the gas cylinder, regulator, tubing and clamps are all sold separately according to gas type chosen.